Mastering Chrome DevTools
The workshop is divided into multiple sections:
- Editing- Changing styles and markup and persisting those changes to disk.
- Debugging- Using the step-through debugger to fix a buggy program.
- Auditing- Audit a slow page and figure out what's causing its slowness.
- Node Debugging- Something is wrong with our Node.js app, can you find out why it's so slow?
- Mark and Measure- Use the Performance API to mark and measure real user performance.
- Image Srcset- Find images that are too large and use srcsets to provide a better experience.
- Page Jank- Try to identify page jank without tooling. Then use the DevTools to fix it!
- Memory Leaks- One of these pages has a memory leak. Can you spot which one?